How Does a PRO-CELL Vehicle Booster Work?
The booster automatically adjusts its power according to changing cell signal conditions in the outdoor environment, to maximize coverage inside your vehicle. Our cell boosters for cars support all carriers, multiple devices, and provide the maximum boosting power allowed by the FCC for vehicles.
Using a signal booster in your vehicle ensures that you stay connected while traveling. People living in urban and rural areas can both have issues with cell signal for a number of reasons. Whether you travel for work or pleasure, dead zones and poor reception can lead to frustrating problems and sometimes dangerous situations.
Installing Your PRO-CELL Vehicle Booster
Be sure to read the instructions all the way through before you begin installation. You only want to do this once! Make sure to plan ahead on where you’ll place all the equipment and that the cables will be able to reach.
- Get ready to gain miles of extra coverage! Your new vehicle booster is easy to install and the process only takes a few minutes.
- Affix the magnetic mount antenna to the roof of your vehicle, away from the sunroof.
- Run attached cable through your car/truck door molding.
- Place the booster somewhere accessible, under one of the front seats for example, or somewhere that it can be reached by all cables.
- Connect the roof-mount antenna cable to the outdoor antenna port on the booster.
- Mount the inside antenna to the dashboard or to the side of one of your front seats. Attention: Do not obstruct view.
- Connect the inside antenna to the inside antenna port on the booster.
- Plug the power supply into your vehicle’s 12v outlet.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed your new PRO-CELL vehicle booster!
If you have any difficulty during installation, we are here to help. Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 651-982-4826 for assistance. Still haven’t purchased a PRO-CELL signal booster? See the product page about our cell booster for cars.